Weston Homes give a helping hand to first time buyers at Saxton Park | Weston Homes

Weston Homes give a helping hand to first time buyers at Saxton Park

First time buyers looking for a helping hand to get on the property ladder this Christmas can do so at Weston Homes’ prime Essex development Saxton Park, by raising a deposit of only 5% on the value of the home. This means that potential buyers could purchase a high quality two bedroom home at Saxton Park in Grays by putting down a deposit for as little as £7,975.

By using Weston Homes recommended broker, new buyers can access a special deal that currently offers a mortgage up to 90% of the property value. This means first time buyers only need to cover the remaining 10%, but by putting down a deposit of just 5%, Weston Homes will provide the remaining 5% which is needed.

Launched in August 2011, Saxton Park is a unique collection of 95 spacious living, high specification two bedroom apartments and two, three and four bedroom houses and coach houses on the site of Grays Athletic Football Club’s old stadium.

The Saxton Park Sales & Marketing Suite at Bradbourne Road will be open between 10am and 5pm daily, offering potential buyers the perfect opportunity to get a feel for the development.

Bob Weston, Chairman and Chief Executive of Weston Homes, comments: “At Weston Homes, we know how hard and stressful it can be for first time buyers who are looking for a new home, especially over the Christmas period, and that is why we are delighted to help the process by covering 5% of the deposit you need towards buying your first home. Saxton Park is the perfect development for first time buyers, offering high quality, good value homes in a leading Essex location.”

Conveniently located less than a mile from Grays Railway Station, the commuter-friendly development has been named after the Saxton brothers Jeff and Fred, who served the club as twin managers for nearly three decades.

The apartments are finished to Weston Homes’ customary high specification, featuring modern, open plan living, with many having ensuites to the master bedroom and balconies or terraces, allocated parking and telephone entry systems. The two, three and four bedroom houses offer substantial space, with many spread over three floors and each having private rear gardens, allocated parking for each property with some plots including garages.

The apartments and houses include a choice of oak or walnut veneered doors with polished chrome ironmongery, architraves and skirting. There is a choice of oak or walnut strip wood flooring to hall, lounge/dining and kitchen and a choice of carpets to remaining rooms. Sky + facilities and telephone points have been installed in living rooms and bedrooms.

Luxury bespoke designer kitchens offer a choice of units and worktops, stainless steel oven and integrated appliances including fridge/freezer and washer dyer. Bathrooms and ensuites are fitted with ‘Laufen’ wall hung basin with contemporary wall mounted tap and a choice of ceramic wall tile colour and high quality vinyl flooring.

Grays is host to a wealth of shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment facilities. Local sites of interest include the Thameside Theatre, the Thurrock History Museum and Grays Beach Riverside Park. Thurrock Yacht Club is located near the Grays coastline, which is the site of the local landmark The Gull, a lightship built in 1860, which has been beached for decades. Grays benefits from excellent schools including Thameside Infant School, Quarry Hill Junior School and Grays Convent School, which was graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.

Lakeside and Bluewater shopping centres are both a short drive from Saxton Park, providing residents with a wide choice of shops and designer outlets. Palmer’s Sports and Fitness Centre is close-by, providing excellent indoor and outdoor sports facilities and the nearby Chafford Hundred and South Ockendon offer swimming pools, gyms and other sports facilities, including an 18-hole golf course.

Grays Railway Station provides direct links to London, with a 35 minute train journey to London Fenchurch Street. Grays bus station provides a variety of bus services throughout Thurrock. Saxton Park is five miles from the M25 providing connections to the Dartford River Crossing and two arterial routes into London and Essex – the A13 and A127. London City, Stansted and Gatwick airports all lie with a 40 mile radius of the development.

Prices start from only £139,995 for a two bedroom apartment. 01375 377421, email saxton.park@weston-homes.com – Sales & Marketing suites and show homes open 7 days a week 10.00am – 5.00pm

How can we help you?
Do you have a question? Get in touch with our friendly team today.