• The annual Golf Day for St Clare Hospice took place on Friday, 12 September 2014 at the Stoke By Nayland Golf Club. The Group has organised the St Clare Golf Day for many years. Over 50 teams attended and £65,500 was raised to assist the hospice to continue to provide its vital services to the local community.
• Sponsorship of 3 PGA Pro-Am Golf Classic tournaments:
June 2014 Bishop’s Stortford Golf Club
July 2014 Colchester Golf Club
July 2014 Royal Cromer Golf Club
• Sponsorship of Hannah Burke, professional Golfer of the Ladies European Tour (LET) and the head professional Golfer of East Herts Golf Club, Daniel Field.
• Ongoing sponsorship of the Hertfordshire Rugby Football Union and the Weston Homes Community Stadium for Colchester United Football Club. Shirt sponsorship for Colchester United Football Club.
• Weston Homes were once again the main sponsor of the Round Table and Ladies Circle Colchester Carnival held in Castle Park, Colchester on 19 July 2014.
• The Group teamed up with pupils from St Alphege CE School and Sunbeams Nursery in Whitstable to create a vibrant colourful hoarding to mark the launch of the final phase of new homes at Swale Park, Whitstable on 5 April 2014. Over 140 children, aged three to seven, took part drawing pictures themed around cycling, all of which are now proudly displayed on the hoarding.
• The Group supported many other charitable causes including The Willow Foundation, Marie Curie Cancer Care, Clavering & Arkesden Pre School and Bishop’s Stortford Running Club to name but a few. Support is also given to smaller charities and local events.